XXXI Kerala State JuniorTennikoit Championship for Boys and Girls are proposed to be held atGovt. H.S.S, Chottanikara, ErnakulamFrom2016 November 11th to 13th .Competitions will be held as per rules mentioned below.
Each District shall send 16 members.
· Boys Team 6 Players, 1 Coach, 1 Manager.
· Girls Team 6 Players, 1 Coach, 1 Manager.
1. Free boarding and lodging will be provided for 16 members only by the organizers.
2. Competition will be conducted in the following categories.
· Tem Championship (Boys and Girls) on each team.
· Individual Singles one Boy and one Girl.
· Individual Doubles one boys team and one girls team.
· Mixed Doubles one team.
3. The age limit to participate in the championship is as follow
· Boys and Girls born on or after 1.4.1998 are only eligible. Age certificate issued by the Head of the Institution where the candidate studying only valid. A passport size photo should be attested in eligibility by Head of institution.
4. Participation / Merit Certificate will not be issued to the players who have not played any matches.
5. Railway concession forms are also enclosed for availing Railway Concession.
6. Each District shall bring two District Flags.
7. Latest Rules of Tennikoit Federation of India shall be followed.
8. All Players shall play their matches with their district colour and sports canvas shoes. Uniform which have chest number from 1 to 6 only with District name must be used.
9. Each Player must produce two copies of their passport size photographs for registration.
10. District association are requested to enter their entriesthrough the website only.Before05.11.2016
11. The matches will be begins after 5pm on11th November 2016 atGovt.H.S.S, Chottanikara,Ernakulam. closing function will be on13thNovember 2016 at 5 pm.
12. The teams are requested to report to the undersigned at Govt.H.S.S, Chottanikara, Ernakulam Before 4pm on 11th August 2016. The District Secretaries are directed to make the following remittances.
· Registration fee of Rs. 50/- per player
· Annual Affiliation Fee Rs. 1000/-
Accomadation will be available only 4 pm on 11th November 2016
The organizers will intimate other details pertaining about the championship.For further details contact
Organising Secretary Hony. Secretary
31ST State Sub-Junior Tennikoit Championship Ambalayam, Kuttikattukara P.O
P E T, Govt .H.S.S, Chottanikara, Ernakulam Kalamassery, Aluva
9447046741 8089157657, 9744555968
Website : www.keralatennikoit.com