XXVIII Kerala State Sub-Junior
Tennikoit Championship for Boys & Girls are proposed to be held at
Government High School, Trikaripur, Kazargode from 20.09.2013 to 22.09.2013.
Competitions will be held as per rules mentioned
1. Each district shall send 16 members.
2. Free Boarding and Lodging
will be provided for 16 members only by the organizers.
3. The Age Limit to participate in the Championship is as follows
Certificate will not be issued to the players who have not played any matches.
5. Railway concession forms are also enclosed for availing Railway Concession.
6. Each District shall bring their two District flags.
7. Latest rules of the Tennikoit Federation of India shall be followed.
8. All players shall play their matches with their District Color and Sports Canvas shoes. Uniforms which shall have chest number from 1 to 6 only with District name shall be used.
9. Each Player must
produce two copies of their passport size photographs for registration
10. District Association are requested to send their entries through online on or before 15-09-2013.
11. The teams are requested to report to the undersigned at Government High School Trikaripur,Kazargode before 8AM on 20-09-2013.
12. The District Secretaries are directed to make the following remittances
13. All players shall
join the March past with their proper uniform.
14. Non Participation in the Championship by the District Association is liable to be a disqualification for continuing with the State Association.
15. The organizers will intimate other details pertaining about the championship.
For further details Contact
C/o Venkateswara Medicals Ambalayam
Web Site. www.keralatennikoit.com