KERALA TENNIKOIT ASSOCIATION
XXXII KERALA STATE JUNIOR TENNIKOIT CHAMPIONSHIP
XXXII Kerala State Junior Tennikoit Championship for Boys and Girls are proposed to be held at Govt. H.S.S, Thachangad, Kangahad, Kasargode From 2017 April 28th to 30th .Competitions will be held as per rules mentioned below.
Each District shall send 16 members.
· Boys Team 6 Players, 1 Coach, 1 Manager.
· Girls Team 6 Players, 1 Coach, 1 Manager.
1. Free boarding and lodging will be provided for 16 members only by the organizers.
2. Competition will be conducted in the following categories.
· Tem Championship for Boys and Girls.
· Individual Singles one Boy and one Girl.
· Individual Doubles one boys team and one girls team.
· Mixed Doubles one team.
3. The age limit for the championship is as follow
· Boys and Girls born on or after 1.4.1999 are only eligible. Age certificate issued by the Head of the Institution where the candidate studying only valid. A passport size photo should be attested in eligibility by the Head of the institution.
4. Participation / Merit Certificate will not be issued to the players who have not played any matches.
5. Any manipulation in Date of Birth, The Team will be Debar from the championship
6. Railway concession forms are also enclosed for availing Railway Concession.
7. Each District shall bring two District Flags.
8. Latest Rules of Tennikoit Federation of India shall be followed.
9. All Players shall play their matches with their district colour and sports canvas shoes. Uniform which have chest number from 1 to 6 only with District name must be used.
10. Each Player must produce two copies of their passport size photographs for registration.
11. District association are requested to enter their entriesthrough the website only. Before 23.4.2017. No extension time period for online entry
12. The matches will be begins after 3pm on 28thApril 2017 at Govt.H.S.School Thachangad, Kasargod. Closing function will be on 30thApril 2017 at 11 am.
13. The teams are requested to report to the undersigned at Govt.H.S.S, Thachangad, Kasargode before 1 pm on 28th April 2017. The District Secretaries are directed to make the following remittances.
· Registration fee of Rs. 50/- per player
· Annual Affiliation Fee Rs. 1000/-The organizers will intimate other details pertaining about the championship.
For further details contact
Biju K V SyamaSwaminathan
Organising Secretary Hony. Secretary
32nd StateJunior Tennikoit Championship Ambalayam, Kuttikattukara P.O
P E T, Govt .H.S.S, Thachangad, Kasargod Kalamassery, Aluva